Shebeshxt discharged from the hospital set to go to court

Shebeshxt discharged from the hospital set to go to court

Katlego “Shebeshxt” Chauke, the popular and controversial rapper from Limpopo, has been discharged from the hospital after a recent car accident that claimed the life of his nine-year-old daughter.

The Monateng hitmaker was released on Tuesday and is said to be working on a full recovery at home, according to his lawyer and family spokesperson, Lot Ramusi.

“He is out of the hospital. He was discharged yesterday. He is recovering at home, and he is getting better,” Ramusi said.

Shebeshxt discharged from the hospital set to go to court 1

While Shebeshxt is still in a fragile state, he is positive and coming to terms with the tragic incident. The accident occurred when the rapper was travelling to his girlfriend’s home before making his way to an ANC Siyanqoba rally celebration concert in Lebowakgomo.

Ramusi stated that it is still unclear whether Shebeshxt will be able to attend a scheduled court case in Lebowakgomo, where he was previously charged for allegedly stabbing a man. The rapper is currently out on bail, and the trial is set to commence on July 11 at the Lebowakgomo regional court.