MENZI NGUBANE’S ABSENCE DEEPLY FELT IN OUR HEARTS_ SAYS MTHETHWA

MENZI NGUBANE’S ABSENCE DEEPLY FELT IN OUR HEARTS_ SAYS MTHETHWA

Arts, Culture and Sports Minister Nathi Mthethwa paid tribute to the late icon Menzi Ngubane at a joint funeral where Ngubane and his father were being bid farewell on Saturday, 20 March 2021. Picture: Nathi Mthethwa/Twitter. Menzi ngubane Email Print Lungelo Matangira | 4 days ago JOHANNESBURG – Arts, Culture and Sports Minister Nathi Mthethwa paid tribute to the late icon Menzi Ngubane at a joint funeral where Ngubane and his father are being bid farewell. The Ngubane’s were laid to rest at their range in Ladysmith, KwaZulu-Natal on Saturday. Ngubane died last week aged 56 and his 90-year-old father, with him he was said to be very close, died a couple of days later. “He left an everlasting impact on every role he played and inspired numerous together with his relentless pursuit of excellence, as an actor, a father and an exceptional South Africa, Mthethwa said. “In Menzi Ngubane, our nation has lost one among its finest talents. The country mourns the loss of an icon, a humble son of the soil, a father, a brother and therefore the quintessential maverick actor. We sympathise with the Ngubane family, who have carried an important burden of grief. He told mourners that Ngubane was a neighborhood of a generation of actors who inspired our nation and raised the amount of appreciation of the humanities which he was among those generations of storytellers, who often reflect society, educate and reminded us of happier times and of our greater human potential.”

Comments are closed.